The Cicaplast B5 skin repair balm from the French dermatological laboratory La Roche-Posay immediately repairs thanks to madecassoside , cleanses thanks to the anti-bacterial action of copper and zinc , nourishes and hydrates thanks to shea butter and glycerin, intensely relieves sensations of discomfort thanks to 5% Panthenol .
Non-greasy, non-sticky and without white marks.
Dry skin is the result of a decrease in the fatty substance, sebum, produced by the lipid layer of the skin. Sebum creates a physical barrier whose role is to keep the skin hydrated. However, this natural barrier is weakened on dry skin and cannot prevent significant water loss. This lack of sebum combined with this loss of water creates dry and dehydrated skin.La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5
has a complete action:Repairing effectiveness of Cicaplast B5 moisturizing balm
Soothing strength of Cicaplast B5 balm
- Immediately repairs (madecassoside)
- Sanitizes and anti-bacterial (copper-zinc)
- Nourishes and hydrates (shea butter + glycerin
- Intensely relieves feelings of discomfort (Panthenol 5%)
- Fire-resistant balm texture
- Non-greasy, non-sticky and without white marks
- Compatible with tattoos, scars, eczema and pimples.
Damaged skin is repaired and regains comfort and lasting relief.How to use this soothing ultra-repairing Balm?
Apply twice a day to clean, dry skin, massaging gently or applying a thick layer.
It is possible to apply it all over the body, face and lips.
This balm is suitable:
- For the whole family (infants, children and adults).
- 2 patients undergoing anti-cancer treatment
In addition, it helps to improve the comfort of the skin.
Specific references for lips and hands also exist, as well as SPF50 UV protection (Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF50 40ml).Precaution of Use
Avoid the eye area.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Baume B5+ Cicaplast from La Roche-Posay with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.