Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant, brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of aging. In its pure form, Vitamin C is unstable in water. Ascorbyl Glucoside is a water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is much more stable in water but it is less potent than direct L-Ascorbic Acid. Being more compatible with water allows for a very pleasant serum texture. It is considered a gold standard of Vitamin C derivatives due to its high stability and comfortable use, but it's impossible to achieve extremely high L-Ascorbic Acid potency with this solution. Aside from the general benefits of pure Vitamin C, Ascorbyl Glucoside has been shown to offer specific skin brightening benefits.
- Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone
- Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%
- Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2%
- Ethylated Ascorbic Acid 15% Solution
- 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder
How to Apply
- Apply a few drops to face AM and PM.